(Updated 30 April 2019)
• Responsible for processing
• Purposes of data processing
• Data retention period
• Legitimacy for data processing
• Data communication
• International data transfers
• Your rights
• Obtaining your data.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
Company name: MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U.
Trade name: MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U.
NIF: MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U.
Postal address: MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U.
Phone: MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U.
Mail: MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U. the data is processed for the following purposes, depending on the reason why it was provided:
1. To manage data provided directly by the interested party itself in order to inform about our products and services, to respond to its request, enquiry or consultation and to make a subsequent follow-up.
2. To manage the data provided by the associate at the time of contracting our services, at the organizational, accounting, fiscal and administrative level, as well as to inform about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest.
3. To manage the professional data of the USER for their participation in the different events or activities that we organize and they have authorized us to inform about other activities or events that we may organize in relation to projects or services that may be of interest to them.
4. If you have subscribed to our Newsletters, please send them by processing the data provided to you.
5. If necessary, create a user profile to offer you our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
The data for the management of the relationship with the associate and the invoicing and collection of the services will be kept for the entire duration of the contract. Once this relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable law and until any liabilities arising from the contract expire.
Data relating to publications of comments on our products will be kept for the duration and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish for them to be deleted at any time.
Data for participation in events and activities will be kept for the duration of such events and activities, in order to manage their development and, afterwards, until the possible responsibilities derived from their realization are prescribed.
The data for sending newsletters will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your willingness to delete them.
The data for sending commercial communications and drawing up commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you express your wish to delete them.
What is the legitimacy of the processing of your data?
• The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual execution of the relevant service provision.
• The prospective offer of products and services to associates is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest in being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulations), which expressly allow the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to oppose this processing of your data, and you may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of this consent will in no way affect the execution of the contract, but the processing of data for this purpose carried out previously will not lose its legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be passed on to third parties except to:
• In the financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated, if necessary.
In the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for by the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Data transfers to third countries
There are no international data transfers.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
• Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U. is processing personal data concerning them.
• Data subjects have the right of access to their personal data, as well as the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
• In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
• In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights in the following manner:
By e-mail, attaching a copy of your ID card to MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U.
By post: MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U., enclosing a photocopy of your ID card.
At the indicated e-mail and postal address, we will provide you with the corresponding forms to materially exercise these rights.
• If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
• If you consider that your rights have been violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority through its website: www.agpd.es.
How did we get your data?
The personal data that we process at MOBILE APPLICATIONS IT, S.L.U. comes from the interested parties themselves or from their legal representative.
We remind you that you should not provide third party data unless you have permission to do so and have been previously informed.
Special categories of personal data (i.e. data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data intended to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning sex life or sexual orientation) are not processed.